FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW TO USE OUR PRODUCT?
1. Use a dry and clean litter tray large enough to accommodate your mature cat.
2. Fill litter tray with Chandler to a depth of 5cm or more to satisfy your cat's natural pawing and scratching instinct.
3. Remove saturated portions and replace with fresh Chandler when necessary.
4. Replace the entire soiled Chandler contents when required.
5. Dispose used litter by giving back to mother nature. By burying and dispersing soiled litter in your garden.
HOW TO DISPOSE OUR PRODUCT?
Our Chandler product can be returned directly to mother nature where possible. Unlike manufactured or recycled products, our clay occurs naturally and is not chemically treated.
By burying and dispersing soiled litter in your garden you are closing the last link in a truly sustainable and eco-friendly cycle. Your garden re-uses the waste nutrients.
WHICH BIN DO I PUT THE PRODUCT IN IF I DO NOT HAVE A GARDEN?
The soiled cat litter can also be disposed of in your GREEN BIN.
WHY SHOULD I USE CHANDLER SOFT KITTEN LITTER FOR OUR KITTEN?
Our Chandler Soft Kitten Litter does not contain fragrances, harsh chemicals, or clumping properties, all properties that are considered to be dangerous for kittens.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CAT EATS THE LITTER?
IS IT SAFE?
If the kitten/cat eats the litter, it will come out the other end. If you have concerns for your kitten eating the litter, we would suggest for you to use Chandler Soft Kitten Litter currently available at IGA for kittens as it is specifically targeted for kittens i.e. finer granules that are soft on their paws making our litter ideal for litter training.